Shepherd's Hut Camping
Unfortunately we will not be opening our Shepherd's Huts for 2020 due to the limitations on communal facilities.
For fun but hassle free camping why not try our Shepherd’s Hut Camping accommodation, set up for your arrival with estuary views, ideal for a family break or couples escape. With that little extra comfort but still the great outdoor experience.
Shepherd’s Hut - sleeps 2 adults and 1 child
One double sofa bed with single children’s bunk above
£48 off peak per night
£55 July, August and Bank Holidays per night
Shepherd’s Cabin - sleeps 2 adults and 2 children
One fixed raised double bed with two single beds below
£58 off peak per night
£65 July, August and Bank Holidays per night
• Open Good Friday - 30th September for a minimum of two nights
• Available from 3pm on day of arrival and to be vacated by 11am on day of departure.
• Electricity included, no additional charge
• Fully equipped kitchen; cutlery and crockery included, gas hob and mini fridge
• Picnic bench and BBQ, please provide own charcoal
• Open plan kitchen, dining and sleeping area
• Hot showers, toilet facilities and washing up area close by, shared with campsite
• Washing machine on site
• Bed linen, duvets, pillows provided but towels not provided
• Dogs are accepted in the units but we restrict the numbers to one in the Hut and two in the Cabin. To be kept on a lead, under control whilst on the site and not left unattended. A dog exercise area is provided adjacent to the site.
Shepherd's Cabin - sleeps 2 adults & 2 children
Click this text to start editing. This simple title and text block is great for welcome or explanatory text. When writing, try to keep things down to a few lines at a time. Break up your content into different blocks to keep your page interesting.