Shepherd's Hut Camping
For fun but hassle free camping why not try our Shepherd’s Hut Camping accommodation, set up for your arrival with estuary views, ideal for a family break or couples escape. With that little extra comfort but still the great outdoor experience.
Shepherd’s Hut - sleeps 2 adults and 1 child
One double sofa bed with single children’s bunk above
£48 off peak per night
£55 July, August and Bank Holidays per night
Shepherd’s Cabin NEW for 2018 - sleeps 2 adults and 2 children
One fixed double bed with two single beds below
£58 off peak per night
£65 July, August and Bank Holidays per night
• Open Good Friday - 30th September for a minimum of two nights
• Available from 3pm on day of arrival and to be vacated by 11am on day of departure.
• Electricity included, no additional charge
• Fully equipped kitchen; cutlery and crockery included, gas hob and mini fridge
• Picnic bench and BBQ, please provide own charcoal
• Open plan kitchen, dining and sleeping area
• Hot showers, toilet facilities and washing up area close by, shared with campsite
• Washing machine on site
• Bed linen, duvets, pillows provided but towels not provided
• Dogs are accepted in the units but we restrict the numbers to one in the Hut and two in the Cabin. To be kept on a lead, under control whilst on the site and not left unattended. A dog exercise area is provided adjacent to the site.
Shepherd's Cabin NEW 2018 - sleeps 2 adults & 2 children
Click this text to start editing. This simple title and text block is great for welcome or explanatory text. When writing, try to keep things down to a few lines at a time. Break up your content into different blocks to keep your page interesting.